SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The 49ers have reportedly agreed to adjust the contract for RB Raheem Mostert, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Panel: Bribery or Helping hand? Is Newsom’s multi-billion dollar school reopening plan forcing educators back into the classroom too soon?
- Panel: Mask Up or Mask Down? Should California follow Texas, Mississippi and lift statewide mask mandate?
- Exclusive – Is Newsom’s Valley visits genuine or response to the recall? CA senator Caballero says we’ve been pushing him hard to come to our districts and talk to the people
- Exclusive: FUSD superintendent, FTA president detail new red-tier reopening plan, vaccinating educators, classroom setup and testing policy
- Exclusive – Retired U.S. Army Major: U.S. troops are rocket magnets for Iran, President should be stripped of unilateral power to launch airstrikes