SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers have placed wide receiver Richie James, Jr on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.
From the 49ers:
The new Reserve/Covid-19 List has been created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons. If a player falls into either of these categories, his club is required to immediately place the player on the Reserve/COVID-19 List. Clubs are not permitted to comment on player’s medical status other than referring to roster status and may not disclose whether the player is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19.
The 49ers have not said anything further about James’ status.
- Bills defense dominates Miami’s high-flying offense in 48-20 win
- Man stabbed in head during robbery, Fresno PD says
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Missing Merced man found dead after over a week, deputies say