Yard House has some new food and drink options.
General Manager Ed Aguilar joined the KSEE Midday team with a look at the new Filet and White Cheddar Melt as well as the Magic Margarita.
Here is a list of what’s new on the menu.
- Filet & White Cheddar Melt: crispy onion strings, arugula, tomato, pickles, house made steak sauce, garlic aïoli
- Abuela’s Chicken: roasted pasilla, street corn, chipotle sauce, cilantro, spicy rice
- Pork Belly Banh Mi: pickled vegetables, cilantro, serranos, sriracha aïoli
- Braised Short Rib Ravioli: shredded braised beef, sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus, parmesan, marsala cream sauce
- Tropical Chicken Taco: pineapple cumin marinated chicken, mango papaya salsa
- Jumbo Bavarian Pretzel: with horseradish mustard, beer cheese sauce
- Magic Margarita: don julio blanco tequila, color-changing citrus agave
- Aviation Gin & Tonic: aviation american gin, fever tree elderflower tonic, fresh lime, thyme, mint
- Grand Patrón Margarita: patrón silver tequila, triple sec, citrus agave, grand marnier, orange, lime
- Angry Grapefruit Rose: ketel one grapefruit rose, cointreau, citrus agave, angry orchard rosé cider
- Southside: aviation american gin, citrus agave, fresh mint