PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air
- Harris prepares for central role in Biden’s White House
- Man lived inside Chicago airport for 3 months before detection, prosecutors say
- Big Game, Little Stars: Submit photos of your little athletes