PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Music and mutts: Downtown Fresno brewery hosts music and adoption event
- Valley farm grows sponges
- Hundreds enjoy 10th annual ‘Taste of River Park’ for a good cause
- Ric Ocasek, lead singer of The Cars, dead in New York at 75
- Child nearly drowns in Kings River. He’s in critical condition