PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Police appear to shoot TV reporter, photographer with pepper balls
- In unusual move, US embassies in Africa speak up on Floyd
- LIVE UPDATES: NASA making second attempt at historic launch of crewed SpaceX mission
- Supreme Court, in 5-4 decision, upholds California’s limits on worship services
- Oakland protest following death of George Floyd turned violent