ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Bills fans are gonna see Josh Allen on the field this Saturday at Highmark Stadium.
During a Thursday morning conference, Head Coach Sean McDermott said the quarterback will start the game. It’s not clear how long McDermott plans to keep him in play, whether this means part of the game, or the whole thing.
So far, the Bills have had a successful preseason, scoring victories over both the Detroit Lions (16-15) and most recently, the Chicago Bears (41-15).
Saturday’s game, which will be the last before the Bills play the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 1 (Sept. 12), will begin at 1 p.m. You can watch it on WIVB.com.
- PG&E charged in California wildfire last year that killed 4
- Which states are you most likely to die in an animal attack?
- Woman arrested on suspicion of starting California blaze
- Newsom visits KNP Complex Fire in Sequoia National Park
- California authorities need help identifying man who can’t remember who he is, where he’s from