(WTVO) — This year, Cold Stone Creamery is turning its ice cream black to celebrate Halloween.
For the month of October, Cold Stone is turning its Cake Batter ice cream into “Boo Batter,” which can be used for the new Trick or Treat Creation.
The new holiday creation features Boo Batter ice cream with Kit Kat pieces, M&Ms and Halloween Oreos with orange-colored cream filling, according to Bloody-Disgusting.
The new treat will also come in orange and black waffle cones.
Here is a list of Cold Stone Creamery locations in the San Joaquin Valley:
- 5076 N Palm Ave, Fresno, CA 93704
- 7971 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93720
- 3047 E Campus Pointe Dr, Fresno, CA 93710
- 1845 Herndon Ave Ste A, Clovis, CA 93611
- 4128 S Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA 93277
- 186 N, 12th Ave Ste 111, Hanford, CA 93230
- 1653 N Schnoor St STE #101, Madera, CA 93637
- 431 W Main St, Merced, CA 95340