UPDATE: Three people have been injured in the house fire. A 2-year-old child and a 36-years-old man is currently in critical condition, a 25-year-old pregnant woman is in fair condition.
Officials tell us detectives found butane canisters inside the home, which is consistent with a honey oil lab.
Tulare County Fire officials say three people have been taken to the hospital with burns after their house caught fire in Springville.
The fire broke out just before 5 a.m.
We’re told the house burned to the ground; firefighters were able to save a detached garage.