RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- Scottish rapist who faked death at California beach gets 15 years in prison
- Crews battling fire at Auberry lumber mill
- California will give away 50,000 free tickets to Six Flags theme parks in latest ‘Vax for the Win’ incentive
- Child tax credit checks: IRS launches new tool to prevent parents from missing out on payments
- San Jose mandates videotaping of all gun purchases