FRESNO, California – The winner of the 2019 Granville Home of Hope was announced Wednesday.
The winner of the new home is Varus Kardashian!
There were 6,000 tickets sold for the raffle.
Other prizes were raffled off as well.
All of the proceeds from the 6,000, $100 tickets go to local charities. They include:
- Angels of Grace
- Art of Life Cancer Foundation
- Breaking the Chains
- Central California Food Bank
- Foundation for Clovis Schools
- Foundation for Sanger Schools
- Fresno Police Chaplaincy Program
- Hinds Hospice
- Parents & Addicts in Need (PAIN)