A senior living facility was evacuated for the second time this month as a fire broke out in a residential unit Sunday night.
The fire was put out by the sprinkler system at Solstice Senior Living at Fowler and Shaw avenues around 11 p.m.
The second alarm was called because Clovis Fire officials needed additional resources to evacuate residents who may not be able to get out on their own.
There were no injuries reported.
Fire crews are checking units for any water damage from the sprinkler system.
The first fire that officials responded to on May 10 was for a fire that sparked from a blanket set on a heater. No one was injured in that fire.