Attic fire leaves two without home in Fowler

Local News
imagejpeg_0 (3)_1546527869323.jpg.jpg

An early morning fire in Fowler left two people without a home on Thursday, Fresno County Fire said.

The fire started in the attic of a home near 7th and Tulare streets.

Although the fire was contained to the attic, the couple couldn’t stay in the home at the time.

The Fire Department said the fire was caused by faulty wiring.

No other information was immediately available. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.