ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) – The Bills have struggled with injuries for several weeks but are looking much healthier ahead of the Chiefs game.
Bills coach Sean McDermott met with the media ahead of Sunday’s AFC showdown and shared a handful of injury updates. Injury news from Wednesday included:
- WR Isaiah McKenzie cleared concussion protocol and returned to practice.
- S Jordan Poyer returned to practice after missing last weekend’s game with a rib injury. He was wearing a red non-contact jersey and was officially a limited participant.
- CB Tre’Davious White returned to practice Wednesday, but will not play Sunday.
- S Micah Hyde had neck surgery and is doing well, McDermott said. He is not expected back this season.
RB Taiwan Jones (knee), WR Jake Kumerow (ankle), and G Rodger Saffold (vet rest) did not practice Wednesday. TE Dawson Know, who missed last week’s game with foot and hamstring injuries, was a limited participant, as was C Mitch Morse (elbow).
Latest Bills News
- Driver deliberately plows into 7-Eleven in LA County, police say
- Los Angeles immigration officers arrest, deport Guatemalan fugitive
- Central Valley among 10 worst places in the U.S. for package theft, report finds
- Man solves 15-year-old Disneyland riddle
- Toddler dies after car backs over her in southeast Bakersfield: CHP
- The most common California fast food restaurant isn’t In-N-Out. These chains dominate
- Los Angeles dog named ‘World’s Oldest’ by Guinness World Records