Bowl Me Over‘s Debra Clark visited the KSEE24 kitchen to share cookie exchange and holiday cookie ideas and recipes all with four ingredients or less.
- Maple Pecan Instant Oatmeal (packets)
- Ripe Banana
- preheat the oven, spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- mash the banana
- chop the pecans
- mix 2 packets of instant oatmeal in with the banana
- stir in the pecans
- drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet
- bake for 12 minutes
- spice cake mix
- canned pumpkin puree
- chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven.
- Prepare the baking sheet by spraying with non-stick cooking oil or use a silicone baking sheet.
- Pour the cake mix into a large bowl.
- Add the pumpkin and egg, mix together completely.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by scoops onto the sheet.
- Bake in the oven 12-13 minutes.
- peanut butter
- measure the peanut butter and add it to a medium sized bowl
- crack the egg and add it to the bowl
- add the sugar and vanilla
- stir and cream everything together
- using a small ice cream scoop (or two spoons), add them to a lined baking sheet
- bake for 10 minutes, allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack