KSEE24 Sunrise Road Tour with North Central Fire Protection District

KSEE Sunrise

KERMAN, California (KSEE) The KSEE24 Sunrise Road Tour with North Central Fire Protection District Chief Tim Henry along with Andy Isolano.

The District is 230 square miles, and serves a population of 50,000. Approximately 10% of the District is residential and commercial occupancies within the urban/suburban area, the remaining 90% is considered agriculture and low-density residential.

For local, national, and breaking news, and to get weather alerts, download our FREE mobile app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don’t Miss

Best of the Valley
Sunday Morning Matters
MedWatch Today
Hispanic Heritage
Bulldog Insider: The Podcast
The Valley's Armenia
Pros Who Know