FRESNO, Calif. - The second day of the Big Fresno Fair offers free tickets and admission for all who follow Big Fresno Fair on social media.
Here is all you need to know about today's specials:
General Fair Prices:
- Adults: $12
- Children 6-12: $8
- Children 5 and under: FREE
- Seniors 62 and over: $8
- Active military with I.D.: $8
- Gates: 11 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Main Carnival: 3 p.m. to Close
- Kiddie Carnival: Noon to Close
· Fans & Followers Day & $2 Carnival Rides
Save BIG just for connecting with us! Big Fresno Fair Facebook fans, Twitter and Instagram followers will get into the Fair FREE from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 4 only. A barcode has been posted on the Fair social and all Fairgoers have to do is pull it up on their phone at the gates to get in free before 6 p.m. Plus, this day is also $2 Carnival Rides where every ride is just $2 per ride all day long! Valid for all carnival rides in Kiddie Land and the Main Carnival Area.
· Table Mountain Casino Club Card Offer
Are you a member of “The Club” at Table Mountain Casino? Just bring your valid Club Card & Photo ID to the Chance or Butler Avenue Fast Track Entrance Gates at The Big Fresno Fair on Thursday, 10/4 to get Free Fair Admission, courtesy of Table Mountain Casino! (NOTE: Offer valid only for current members of “The Club at Table Mountain Casino” with a valid Club card & Photo ID. Limit one free Fair Admission per card.)
- Horse Racing kicks off today! And post time is 1:15 p.m.
- Also, there are BIG carryovers increasing the winning potential! See below:
- Gold Rush Pick-6 Carryover | $52,327.66
- Gold Strike Super High-5 Carryover | $212,907.56
- Pick-5 Carryover | $4,708.41
- A carryover happens when no wins happen at the end of a race. All wagers then carry over to the next race. The carryover continues from race to race until a lucky winner or winners collect the prize pool! Wagerers interested in participating can head on over to the Brian I. Tatarian Grandstand to place their bets and have the opportunity to walk away with thousands of dollars!
- First Day of Fair Education!
- The Fair Education Program brings out 30,000 elementary students/teachers each year for a FREE educational field trip to learn all about our region, agriculture and history! Today is the first of four days of Fair Education (both Thursdays/Fridays) Students arrive at 8:30 a.m.
Paul Paul Theater Entertainment:
- The Big Fresno Fair is pleased to welcome the Christian Music Fest, Kingdom Come headlined by rappers Lecrae and Andy Mineo.
- Tickets are still available and start at just $15! Remember, this show starts earlier than our other concerts; it starts at 6:30 p.m.