MADERA, Calif. (KSEE/KGPE) — The Madera Unified School District is extending their temporary school closure after the Board of Trustees held a special meeting on Friday.
The district extended its temporary school closure until May 1 and will resume classes on May 4.
The Board said it will continue to monitor and guide the work of the district on behalf of the community, staff, and students.
Student Food Distribution
The Public Health guidelines provide for the continuation of the foodservice program.
- MUSD will continue to provide breakfast and lunch as follows:
- Distribution Days: ONLY on Mondays
- Times:11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Bags will include a week’s worth of food for each student
- Distribution Sites: All elementary schools including K-8 country schools