If you’re looking for your dream job, look no further.
A company posted a job listing for a “Chicken Nugget Connoisseur.”
Here’s some of the relevant job experience listed in the posting:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
The biggest hurdle? The job is in Merseyside, England.
“B&M is currently one of the fastest growing discount retailers and we’re always looking to expand our range of products,” the job posting says. “Next month we’ll be launching a brand new fresh and frozen food range in a selection of our stores nationwide.”
To apply for the job at B&M, click here.