TAMPA (WFLA) — Chili’s is mixing it up this year with a $5 Patron margarita offer for the month of January.
The restaurant is sprinkling a little summer in the middle of this winter season with this Patron Silver, triple sec, fresh sour and sugar citrus mix.
News 3 WTKR says the offer is a continuation of their $5 margarita of the month program they’re carrying over to 2020.
- How long will your fresh produce last after you bring it home?
- Apple, Google to alert users when they’ve been near a person with COVID-19
- Corcoran Community Church
- Tulare County reports 11th COVID-19 death
- Man arrested after carjacking car from Hanford car salesman, police say