OAKLAND (KRON) – The Oakland Raiders have released wide receiver Antonio Brown.
This comes after the wide receiver requested to be released via Instagram Saturday morning.
Shortly after, Oakland Raiders announced the release of Antonio Brown.
Let’s recap the past six months.
- Brown refused to practice due to wearing a specific helmet, filed a grievance
- Shortly after the wide receiver threatened to retire
- Brown was fined for missing practice which led to an altercation with general manager, Mike Mayock
- The wide receiver released a video on social media of his conversation with head coach Jon Gruden
- One day later, requested to be released via Instagram
- Hours later, Oakland Raiders released Brown
Moments later with the announcement of Brown’s release NFL Network’s Insider Ian Rapoport , explains why AB was frustrated.
- Three-unit apartment fire displaces nearly a dozen Merced residents
- $6,000 in stolen quarters found in Bakersfield baby stroller
- Traffic to Lemoore Air Show slowed to a standstill on Highway 198
- Florida grandmother outraged after 6-year-old arrested for ‘tantrum’
- CHP: Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old last seen with ‘armed & dangerous’ father in Merced County