OAKLAND (KRON) – The Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden addressed the media following practice on Saturday to discuss the recent news of the release of wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Gruden explains the wide receiver is a great guy, but he’s just misunderstood.
“We exhausted everything. We tried every way possible to make it work. I’m disappointed,” Gruden said.
The head coach went on to say he wishes Brown the very best, but it’s time to switch their focus and leave the drama behind.
“Enough is enough. It didn’t work out, it’s time to move on.”
- 3rd grader dies in ‘freak accident’ riding bike on her 9th birthday
- Woman in wheelchair dies after being struck by driver
- AG Barr, lawmakers meet on gun control as Trump weighs options
- Holding landlords accountable: How Fresno is imposing stricter punishment for serial violators
- Drivers say vigilance needed to prevent DUI drivers from getting on the road