CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Push over pumpkin spice, it’s holiday season now that Dunkin’ has unveiled its new and comeback fan favorites.
Beginning November 1st, Dunkin’ is offering a free classic donut with any drink purchase every Wednesday through December 27th. It’s now time to pair it with the seasonal best-seller, Cookie Butter Cold Brew. It has notes of brown sugar and buttery cookies, topped with Cookie Butter Cold Foam and cookie butter crumbles.
All new this year is the Spiced Cookie Coffee, it tastes like oatmeal cookies in a cup! This coffee has brown sugar and vanilla flavors with oat milk. In addition to the new coffee flavor, Dunkin’ now has Loaded Hash Browns which comes with hash browns, warm cheddar queso, a hint of jalapeno, and crispy, crumbled bacon, all in a cup.
Don’t forget about the holiday lattes, Peppermint Mocha, and Toasted White Chocolate. Then, the holiday sprinkles will take over the classic chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry frosted donuts beginning November 29th.
November Dunkin’ Rewards for members:
- $1 Medium Hot Coffee
- Free Medium Cold Brew with purchase
- Free Medium Hot or Iced Chai Latte with purchase
- 2X points on Wake-Up Wraps®
- Boosted Dunkin’ Rewards Members can unlock 3X points by ordering ahead on Wednesdays.**
- Order ahead through the mobile app on Mondays to earn 100 bonus points
- Celebrate National Espresso Day from November 24 to November 26 with 4X points on all espresso beverages
Customers who donate $1 through November 30th to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation at participating Dunkin’ locations will receive a $1 Medium Hot Coffee coupon for their next visit.