SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco is increasing security ahead of two big events this weekend – the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Music Festival and Fleet Week.
This all comes in the wake of the mass shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival kicks off Friday at noon and goes through Sunday at 7 p.m. at Hellman Hollow, Lindley & Marx meadows in Golden Gate Park.
Latest News Headlines:
- Belarus president: Russia willing to help counter protests
- Man tries to strike Selma Police car, turns into chase across Fresno County
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Raiders Darren Waller celebrates overcoming ‘dark times,’ reaches star status in NFL
- Post Office warns states across US about mail voting