SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — San Francisco is increasing security ahead of two big events this weekend – the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Music Festival and Fleet Week.
This all comes in the wake of the mass shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival kicks off Friday at noon and goes through Sunday at 7 p.m. at Hellman Hollow, Lindley & Marx meadows in Golden Gate Park.
Latest News Headlines:
- EECU is proud to bring you the Pledge of Allegiance at Fremont Elementary School
- ‘Unlikely’ documentary screened in Fresno highlights students who struggle to complete their education
- Original voice of ‘Charlie Brown’ speaks after release from prison
- Fresno hosting a tire disposal event this weekend
- Election workers needed for upcoming Fresno County Elections