SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A day after President Donald Trump’s visit to the Bay Area on Tuesday, former President Barack Obama will be making an appearance in San Francisco.
Local tech company Splunk reports Obama will be the featured speaker at an invitation-only event there in downtown San Francisco Wednesday morning.
CEO Doug Merritt will interview Obama, and, according to Market Watch, the two will be discussing responsible practices in data management and decision making, including the information-gathering habits and business practices of big tech.
He will be one of 10 people speaking at the small event.
Latest News Headlines:
- Raiders game moved from Sunday night to Sunday afternoon
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Trump’s Supreme Court nominee moves toward Senate vote despite boycott by Dems