SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A day after President Donald Trump’s visit to the Bay Area on Tuesday, former President Barack Obama will be making an appearance in San Francisco.
Local tech company Splunk reports Obama will be the featured speaker at an invitation-only event there in downtown San Francisco Wednesday morning.
CEO Doug Merritt will interview Obama, and, according to Market Watch, the two will be discussing responsible practices in data management and decision making, including the information-gathering habits and business practices of big tech.
He will be one of 10 people speaking at the small event.
Latest News Headlines:
- House passes $1.9T COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 stimulus checks
- PG&E rates increasing March 1, here’s why
- Tenants owe $17,000 in rent, landlord sells with renters inside at significant loss
- After spending 6 days in the hospital, Madera Mayor cautions public to take COVID-19 seriously
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement