RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Pronóstico Del Tiempo Por AJ Fox
- Cremation backlog prompts air-quality rules to be temporarily suspended in Southern California
- CHP: Maserati broadsided in Fresno County crash, 4 people hospitalized
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Se detienen las vacunaciones contra COVID-19 en la Clínica Sierra Vista tras recibir dosis conectadas a reacciones alérgicas