Dream job alert!
Fresno State’s Alumni Association is looking for a new handler for its living mascot — Victor E Bulldog III.
A part of the many responsibilities for Victor E Bulldog’s (VEB) “Live Mascot Program Coordinator” include:
- Care for the live mascot during normal business hours.
- Ensure the physical, emotional, social and psychological health needs of VEB are monitored and preserved.
- Ensure license, insurance, and all certifications are maintained and/or renewed as required.
- Attend and schedule any/all dog training activities for relevant staff and VEB.
- Oversee training for any/all staff who will be involved with the care of VEB.
- Order and maintain necessary supplies.
A huge part of the job is community relations and maintaining VEB’s busy schedule — just make sure he doesn’t get too tired.
It pays $42,000 per year and benefits include health, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay
If you’re interested, you must fill out an application, and mail it to the following address:
California State University, Fresno
Auxiliary Human Resources
2771 E. Shaw Ave.
Fresno, CA 93710