More than 50 PG&E workers were evacuated after fumes leaked into their building. The incident happened on O st near Ventura twelve people felt sick and two were taken to the hospital. They were doing some hot mopping which is putting tar on one of the buildings next door. According to the Fresno fire department, twelve workers were treated for nausea and vomiting.
Copyright 2014 yourcentralvalley.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.