Sponsored by

One Person Injured in House Fire

One person was injured in a house fire in Clovis, the fire caused over $150,000 in damages
A home in Clovis suffered over $150,000 in damages after a fire started near a barbecue grill.

The fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. Saturday at a home on Vartikian near Armstrong.

Everyone got out of the home but one resident was hurt during the evacuation and was taken to the hospital.

Investigators remind you to be careful when grilling outside, to keep a fire extinguisher nearby and to dispose of ashes in a fire safe container. 
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Fresno, CA

Partly Cloudy
  • High: 88°F
  • Low: 56°F
  • Sunrise: 6:16 AM PDT
  • Sunset: 7:38 PM PDT
  • Feels Like: 57°F
  • Wind Chill: 56°F
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • Dew Point: 49°
  • Relative Humidity: 74%