Pi Day is Tuesday, and that means deals on pizza and pies.
The annual day is celebrated on March 14 -- or 3.14.
Restaurants use the day to offer deals on their pie products.
Here's a list of whose got what deals Tuesday:
- Whole Foods: $3.14 off a large pie from the grocery’s bakery. They also offer $2 off a take-and-bake pizza pie.
- BJ's Restaurants: Mini one-topping pizza is $3.14 -- the cost is usually $11.50.
- Me-n-Ed’s: Personal, one-topping pizzas go for $3.14 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Blaze Pizza: $3.14 pizzas.
- Marie Callender's: Customers can download a coupon to get a free slice of pie with your adult entree.
- Papa Murphy’s Take N' Bake Pizza: A one-topping pizza is $3.14 online.
- Pieology Pizza: Customers can get $3.14 pizzas if they sign up for the Pie Life “eclub” ahead of time.
- Boston Market: There's a coupon online at BostonMarket.com that gets customers a free chicken pot pie with any individual meal and drink purchase.
- Hungry Howie's is selling medium one-topping pizzas for $3.14 with the purchase of its Howie Bread.