Here are all the details below:
Sari Everyday Bag:
- Handcrafted in Bangladesh from recycled sari material;
- Available at local Ten Thousand Villages locations and online. The nonprofit organization is one of the world's largest fair trade organizations with products that originate from over 35 countries;
- Both practical and posh, this bag is large enough to carry all the things you needs for a day at the beach
Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Oral Spray:
- Spending time outside at the beach and surrounded by many other people means you are more likely to come into contact with germs resulting in developing a cold.
- The Oral Spray is a great grab-n-go option for your beach bag—just 2 sprays into your mouth and go!
- Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy is clinically proven to shorten the duration of a cold by almost half and is formulated with zinc gluconate
- Cold-EEZE Cold Remedy Oral Spray Plus Sore Throat will help shorten your cold and relieve your sore throat
- Can be taken by anyone 12 and up
- Visit www.coldeeze.com for more information
Medifast's Crunchy Bar-
- Before heading out for a day in the sun, make sure you’ve got a nutritious snack so unhealthy chips and boardwalk food doesn't become your lunch.
- The Medifast Crunch Bars each have 110 calories and are perfect snack to throw into your beach bag for the entire family
Nurture My Body Organic Sunscreen by CureDiva:
- 100% organic sunscreen is the safe, natural choice for sun protection.
- Provides 32 SPF broad spectrum protection and proactively repairs your skin.
- Made with just 8 gentle ingredients, this amazing organic sunscreen is great for adults, children, and babies alike.
G.M. Collin’s After-Sun Cream
- An ultra-hydrating, soothing, and calming solution for skin after sun exposure that also simultaneously prevents dehydration.
- Enriched with Shea Butter and Primrose Oil it revitalizes and nourishes as it hydrates the skin, and has a natural anti-inflammatory effect that brings relief to irritation and sunburn.
- GMCollin.com and Spas Nationwide
jane iredale LipDrink: LipDrink™
jane iredale = jane EYE – er – dale (iredale like ‘Ireland’)
· A colorless, moisturizing, and protective lip balm.
· In a base of macadamia nut oil with the added benefit of the active sunscreen ingredient of edible zinc oxide for an SPF 15 and broad spectrum sun protection.
· Contains green tea extract antioxidant and vitamins E and C. Has a pleasant flavor of a mixture of lemon and orange oils.
· Retailer: janeiredale.com
Simply Scientific Hair™ Revitalizing Mist
- After coming out of the ocean, it’s likely your hair will be a tangled mess.
- A simple spray of the revitalizing msit onto towel-dried hair results in silky, tangle-free hair that is remarkably easy to comb.
- In addition to giving your hair a flawless appearance, this mist contains elements critical to the protection of your hair to guard your strands against dryness, humidity, and environmental aggressors (such as the sun’s harmful rays)
Hope Paige Silicone Watch:
· Hope Paige’s wrap around silicone watch is the perfect way to keep track of time on the beach
· Comes in 4 colors and a bright rubber material that is durable and waterproof
· All watches come engraved with wearer’s medical information in case of an emergency
· Visit hopepaige.com for more information
CENergy’s Amino Plex:
- Keep CENergy’s Amino Plex in your beach bag for a snack that won’t leave you bloated or pack on the pounds (which is important while in a bathing suitJ )
- Take one scoop with water, milk or in a smoothie to create a quick, filling snack high in protein and low in carbs or calories
- Visit cenergynutrition.com for more information
- Perfect for the active beach-goer to throw into your beach bag for your Oceanside workouts
- Celsius is the world’s first and only negative calorie drink, backed by multiple clinical studies.
- Studies show that drinking Celsius before exercise helps you burn up to 100 calories and more per serving, boosts metabolism, reduces body fat, increases endurance and provides lasting energy.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.