- All sales are subject to be approved by the Manager, if rejected we will refund your full deposit only.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. A minimum non-refundable deposit of 25% of total purchase is required on every sale.
- We will not allow any cancelations, if customer chooses to cancel, he or she will be giving up his or her deposit.
- Always allow 2 to 4 weeks for special orders. Our company will try to speed up as much as possible the completion of your order. No cancelations will be accepted due to delays in completion. Some factors like fabric availability, holidays, etc. could delay your order.
- To comply with California laws, we have added a clause allowing returns within 72 hours of delivery or order of merchandise with a 25% restocking charge of total purchase.
- IT IS CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO READ THE CONTRACT AND INSPECT ALL THE TERMS STATED WITHIN BEFORE SIGNING.
- Furniture store is liable to comply with and only with the terms stated on the contract. Any other changes on the contract should be approved by an officer of the store and extra charges will be added at customer expsense.
- When furniture is being picked up by customer, it is customer's responsibility to transport furniture and guarantee its safety. We are not responsible for any damages done to goods after leaving our premises.
- Deliveries are either AM or PM. No promises on exact time because delays are out of our control.
- No deliveries to destinations further than 100 miles from the store locations; unless certain argreement is stated on receipt by manager.
- The delivery fee starts at $79.00 for deliveries within 30 miles of one of our stores, and includes up to 6 pieces of furniture. There is a $2.00 charge per mile, for any miles in excess of the first 30 miles. For any pieces in excess of the 6 pieces there is a $12.00 charge.
- All complaints of defects on any merchandise should be directed to Ramos Furniture.
- We will service our repairs, but our policies don't include any pick-up or deliveries of defective merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for merchandise pick-up and delivery.
Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, visit our showrooms, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Disclosure of information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may disclose information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.