Valley Research is uniquely located and qualified to conduct clinical studies in California. Valley Research partners with sponsors and contract research organizations throughout the development process of new pharmaceuticals, devices and diagnostics. Particular emphasis is placed on exceeding our clients’ requirements. To accomplish these goals, Valley Research employs an experienced staff of research coordinators and medical specialists dedicated to the accurate and timely documentation of medical information to accelerate the advancement of experimental products to market. In addition to our basic research methods, Valley Research coordinators contribute to the development of research source documents, as well as patient recruitment and education materials. Above all, Valley Research is resolute in its commitment to the highest academic and ethical principles for patient-based research.
"Our goal is to exceed our clients' expectations and requirements."
Valley Research was founded in 1993 by Dr. Paul C. Norwood. Dr. Norwood is a board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology. He completed his medical training at the University of California, Irvine and the University of California, Davis. He has published numerous scientific articles in peer reviewed journals on the subject of diabetes, erectile dysfunction and infectious disease immunizations. Since completing his first clinical study, Dr. Norwood has served as the Principal Investigator on over 200 clinical trials.
- Paul C. Norwood, M.D., Owner / Principal Investigator
- Chelsea Flowe, F.N.P, Sub-Investigator
- Michael Guerrero, CCRP, Study Coordinator
- Lucas Anderson, CCRP, Study Coordinator
- Raul Gallegos, CRC, Study Coordinator
- Leticia Protacio, CRC, Study Coordinator
- Tina Marie Tecson, CRC, Study Coordinator
- Nancy Yang, Assistant coordinator
WHAT WE OFFER
- In-house laboratory services
- Dedicated, out-patient X-Ray medical facilities
- Free consultation visit to determine patient clinical trial eligibility.
CLINICAL RESEARCH STUDIES
Valley Research is seeking volunteers for studies in treating the following medical diagnoses:
- Arthritis (Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes (Type I)
- Diabetes (Type II)
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Kidney Disease
- Thyroid Disease
Patients will receive, at no charge, a health screening on their first office visit prior to any study participation. Those patients who qualify and volunteer may receive study-related medical care, study-related medication and/or devices and may be compensated for their time and travel.