Sponsored by

If the other driver was intoxicated

If you're injured in an accident in which the other driver was intoxicated, you need evidence of this fact. Generally, the police obtain this evidence as part of the crime investigation, but whether or not the police are involved, you need the other driver's name and insurance details, and you should try to obtain this information at the scene of the accident, if possible.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus


Fresno, CA

Partly Cloudy
  • High: 104°F
  • Low: 63°F
  • Sunrise: 6:27 AM PDT
  • Sunset: 7:31 PM PDT
  • Feels Like: 72°F
  • Wind Chill: 72°F
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • Dew Point: 52°
  • Relative Humidity: 49%